"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Scary!

Leaving tomorrow, bright and early!
Today. Well, thanks to my endometriosis I spent a lot of time on the couch. Then I went to the park and Michael came over and we talked about "13 Conversations About One Thing". I love watching movies with Michael because we always have in depth conversations about them afterwards (unless they're shit).
Then we went to Memphis Blues for dinner. So not my choice, but I'm trying to be the new, easy-going Duder. But yeah. Don't understand the allure. A lot of men seem to like this place, but I'm just not a huge carnivore and I know Michael wanted me to love the pulled pork sandwich but no, I will take my spicy tuna rolls any day. Plus? I am becoming more rotund and am worried about the upcoming week because it's hard to eat sensibly when on vacation. DAMN. Damn damn damn. Hate the gut. Why does it go to my waist anyways? Why can't it go to my breasts? Stupid fat.
Guilty confession: re-watched the intro to "The Bank Job" again before returning it. Saucy. I divulged this to Michael and he looked at me as though I was missing a chromosome. Well, I guess I won't invite him to my threesome!

No comments: