"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Here's why I am bad.

I just totally convinced myself that it's okay to skip tonight's clinic (again) and go shopping at American Eagle after work. Yep. That's commitment to marathoning, right there folks.
In my defence: I plan to run between 15 and 19 miles after work tomorrow, and I plan to run at least 20 miles on Monday.
Plus the pants that I want to buy make my ass look fantastic.
I can talk my way out of anything.
God, I'm bad.

No comments: