"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Friday, September 12, 2008

Meh

I feel like I'm being pulled in a million different directions today.
Went in to work late so stayed late. Met up with Po for a really great chat and some nice wine at Sip. Love that place.
Watched a pride of lions take down an elephant on BBC. Grim.
Am mulling over many different things tonight. Feeling restless. Hope I sleep tonight. It's been so many nights without a good sleep and so many weird dreams.

No comments: