"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Friday, September 5, 2008

Minor loss of fidelity

I'm stuck on one of my Sudoku puzzles.
The plight of the polar bear is a sad one. Damn you, BBC.
I got upgraded to MS Office 2007 at work, and I'm not sure how comfortable I am with that. It keeps telling me there is a minor somethingorother when I save my Excel spreadsheets and that, by pressing "OK" it will go into my email account and send naked pictures of me to everyone. Which is, you know, weird, because I'm thinking, "What naked pictures?".

No comments: