"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I still have both my nuts

Just wrote the sappiest fucking blog. Deleted it. No one must know the depths of my overall sappiness: it disgusts even me.
I feel enveloped by happy, warm, friendly kindness and love right now.
Or maybe it's the Fume Blanc.
One never really knows.
Michael hates having his picture taken (the last one was taken as I pretended to get a horizon shot while we were on Salt Spring Island, and then instead I whipped the camera over my shoulder and took a blind, backwards shot, catching him by surprise). I've never fully understood his aversion to me taking his picture. He's the reason that I got home at 7am this morning.
Sly grin.
Sooooooooooooooo much.

No comments: