"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I. Am. Being. Good.

The Robot Liberator just came and to tell me how, upon shaking someone's hand, they sometimes comment on the softness of his hands.
Sigh.
In other news. Like how soft? I wanted to say, "Can I touch them?" and he probably would've been like, "Sure!".
That totally wasn't other news, was it.
In other news (for real this time), if you're going to make a disparaging comment about a homeless person, first ask yourself, "Would I employ this man?". If the answer is no, you wouldn't, then shut the fuck up.

No comments: