"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

An actor's drug addiction... without an actor's money

Muscle relaxants are where it's at. Slept soundly last night and may have wet the bed. My neck and back feel much better today, so I may stop ousting people from the handicapped area on the bus and seabus while claiming, "crippling and devastating neck pain" and grimacing horrifically.
Speaking of pains in the neck, Michael's coming over tonight! Ah, how I kid. He has some contraption that will supposedly enable me to get free HDTV from the towers on Seymour (my balcony faces the towers directly). I hope this little experiment involves lots of electrician's tape, tinfoil and bent coat hangers. I wonder how long it will take before the strata starts knocking on my door asking what the hell is on my balcony. Oh, oh, I'm going to answer the door with an upside down colander on my head and advise them that I'm trying to stop the aliens from reading my mind. Oh, oh, maybe I'll use the colander to strain noodles first, and then put it on my head without cleaning it thoroughly.

No comments: