"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm also grateful...

... that I wasn't hit by one of these.

This is an email from my brother that I just got. It kind of brightened my otherwise ridiculous day:

I found some stats on the truck you should buy. It's a ford F650. It weights 9000lbs, has 2, 50 gallon gas tanks stock (you can add on 2, 107 gal tanks for another $6000) and costs about $115,000 US. Add $10,000 if you want a 4x4. Oh and don't forget, it also comes in a 6 door SUV!



No comments: