"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Name that cut of meat

I'm not entirely sure what a pork loin is, but it's good. Especially when someone makes it for you. And then does the dishes. And then tells you that they enjoyed cooking for you. It's also good when they get what you were going for when you bought the black, hornrimmed glasses with rhinestones on them. I know I look hot, I just need other people to know it too.
Right.
Ahem.

No comments: