"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Monday, August 13, 2007

When's the next stat holiday again?

Not a lot going on today. I think I shall cut out a bit early since a bank deposit needs to be made. I shall leave at 2pm: don’t question it! Yes. Bank deposits can definitely take 2 hours. Kidding. I’ll leave at 3:30. I could feasibly be lounging in the park, reading and/or dozing by 5pm.
Had a surprisingly good lunch of spinach, egg, avocado and Cajun Mix. I like crunchy things. Except Vector cereal can be too crunchy. That level of crunchiness is actually somewhat bothersome.
Um. Having a really good hair day. Decided to start parting it in the middle, which is a major lifestyle change for me. I think several of the local news feeds are picking up on this. I think it’s going to revolutionize the way I…. okay, whatever. I got nothin’.
Logged on to the Running Room website. I was under the impression that next Sunday we were dropping down to a 20k run. Apparently this is not the case: it’s 29k next Sunday and 32k the Sunday thereafter. Shit. That’s just really, really far.
Worst blog ever.

No comments: