"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I love wine too much

So ended up cabbing it home from downtown. I had never done that before: much nicer than the seabus, but it cost more than $3.25.
I wanted to ask my cabby what he thought the meaning of life was. I mean, of all people a cabby should know, right?
It's 4:15am and the lights are on at my nemesis's place across the way - in the living room and bedroom no less. What the hell is he doing? It's 4:15am!
I'm going back to bed now.

No comments: