"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Monday, April 28, 2008

Tremendous

I just did a quick check to see who is linking to this blog, and one of the sites is for people searching for "Fuck Buddies in Abbotsford". I must say that I was pretty curious about that so I went to the site and, because I use the word "fucking" (as in there had better be a lot of "fucking" corn and some big "fucking" trucks) a couple of times in my blog about going to visit my brother in "Abbotsford", I ended up as a link on this site.
And now, since I have used "fucking" and "Abbotsford" a few more times, I'm sure my site will move up the ranks, to be viewed by corn growing monster truck drivers residing in Abby.
Hi, boys!
Say no to Monsanto!

No comments: