"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's go time!

I want to go back to bed. Sleepy. Today is going to be a day full of closed door meetings, coffees, whispered conversations and me not getting my work done. Corporate drama: it's the best kind.
At some point people will want to know where I see myself within the organization. Where do I want to go? What do I want to achieve? What are my feelings on all this?
I'm going to point at my mouth and say, "Food goes in here."

No comments: