"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh! Oh! One more thing...

It's actually really tiring being as neurotic as me. Having the same thoughts cycling ceaselessly in your mind? Waking up at all hours of the night? Anxiety attacks? Constantly judging myself and deeming that I've fallen short of some high in the sky objective yet again? Really. Exhausting.
I do need to let go, so I'm really going to re-commit to that whole process.
So, this weekend? Drinking some beers. Gonna take the whole necking thing to another level. May watch the UFC on Saturday night. Am only running 11 miles on Sunday (oh, thank you sweet merciful allah). Coffee with Big D.
No thinking. Just fun.
Fun is happy making.

No comments: