"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I don't want to run 15 miles tomorrow

I just want to continue sitting here on my couch, reading Ferroever's blog, drinking wine and listening to KCSM.
I don't like when ambulances pull in to the hospital with sirens on: it means they're in a hurry to get back to the hospital because it's bad news. Bad news sucks.
I appreciate my life very much. I've been having a lot of fun lately. Didn't accomplish much of anything today which, if you know me, is groundbreaking.
Haven't seen Michael since Thursday. The poor guy is currently working (they started at 8pm). He won't be at the run tomorrow morning obviously, so hopefully I will see him later on in the day.
Hope Coco's interview went well today. Can't wait to see her and the gang on Friday.
Love my life!

No comments: