"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I may go to the gym before I go to my clinic tonight (must tone arms!)

One more day and then I’m on vacation! Yippee!!!!!!!! I can’t hardly wait. And I’ll be kicking it off with a super great gathering of super cool people at Coco’s celebrate her birthday. Gonna. Be. Awesome. Must remember camera.
Also bringing the camera to the Okanagan. As well as my laptop because I think I’m going to blog whilst there because I’m that much of a huge dork.
Check out God’s related blog on this topic of… blogging: http://nonosejob.blogspot.com/2008/07/blogging-evil.html

No comments: