"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pocket rocks

It's gonna be a hot one. Shall I wear my running clinic t-shirt to denote that I'm representing the North Van 'hood? Shall I run with the pocket rocks, or pick them up after the run. Big D will probably be there this morning. He'll see me wading out into the ocean and be like, "This isn't a triathlon!" and then maybe, "You need more rocks!".
Ahhhh, gad. This weekend will either be very good, or quite exponentially bad.
Go go Gadget feet!

No comments: