"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Right

We were supposed to do a tempo run tonight, but because we missed hills on Tuesday (being a stat no one really showed up, I guess) we got to do hills tonight. What hill, you ask? Keith Road. Two minute intervals up that sonofabitch, six times. I was so hot coming down the last time that I was feeling dizzy. As we were doing pushups sweat was streaming off my face. If I'm not down a half a pound tomorrow morning, I'm going to Tim Horton's and having a doughnut and coffee for breakfast cause I don't know what else I'm supposed to do. Frick: I even walked down to the seabus this morning (and was sweating even at 8:15 in the morning: lovely!).
THIS. IS. OFFICIALLY. MY. MOST. BORING. BLOG. EVER.
Here is a picture of pitch from the tree in front of my dad's house that I got on my feet within 46 seconds of arriving there. The fun thing is then dirt, sand and pine needles stick to it. And cats. I actually managed to get pitch on my cell phone.
I'm going to bed.

No comments: