"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm not learning

Ran home. It's really hot out there. I'm quite sure I no longer have any sodium in my body. So, you know. Yeah.
Jogging over the Lionsgate bridge is such a rush. As I hit the crest a huge tanker was passing underneath and it blew it's horn, this deep resonating blast. The mountains are so unbelievably beautiful, and the water and the sunny blue skies. Just amazing. And this is my "commute" home. Love it.
LOVE IT.

No comments: