"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Please, Jebus, don't let my mom read this

She checks my blogs occasionally (when I've gone too long without calling).
The "happy" people are still on their balconies. Hello! The fireworks ended over an hour ago: don't you have to work in the morning?
I have ravenous desires. Involving skirts being hiked up, being pinned against walls, much tongue and grinding and no small amount of hickeys.
One day. One day I am going to set aside 24 hours for this. We will break for showers and eating and napping.
I wonder, on days like today where I quaff beer, pay down my mortgage, work out hard and am flirted with by random men, why it is that I'm unmarried. Then I think: why do I want to be married?
Oh, the thing I forgot to blog about earlier was that another toenail fell off. Except it was one that recently fell off, so.... I might have leprosy.
Running rocks!
Go. To. Bed. Balcony dwellers.

No comments: