"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm a bitch

The RCMP just called back. The goddamn kids were smoking goddamn Colt cigarettes or something. Why'd they have to look so shifty doing it? They made it look like they were shooting heroine or some effing thing.
I feel bad. It's raining out and they're smoking a legal (though ethically corrupt) substance in a crappy parking garage on a Thursday night. I dunno. What amenities are available to these kids - maybe there's no place for them to go. They weren't hurting anyone.
Maybe they were getting ready to, though. Yeah. They were all like, "Let's go smoke some Colts and then... fuckin'... knock over some garbage cans and light some cars on fire". Phew. I'm glad I called it in. People could've died.
I'm not saying I'm a hero, but if you insist...
The true kicker will come when I get busted for a drunk and disorderly in the near future. "Oh... you're that uptight bitch that rags on kids that aren't doing anything wrong. Sorry. Are those cuffs on too tight? Watch your head getting into the car."

3 comments:

Big D said...

You actually called the cops on some poor kids trying to sneak a drag! You are sentenced to live the rest of your life with 12 cats, have your car egged every Halloween and henceforth be known as the witch-lady of E. Street. Oh, and stripped of your moniker.

Big D said...

ok,Don't publish that. that was meant in humor/jest but in hind sight, it may not come off as such.

Duder said...

Ha! I know you love me. Though I must say that I feel that I adequately slammed myself at the end of the blog such that you should have felt the cats, egging, and moniker-stripping was unecessary.
All is forgiven because... I really am a bitch! ;)