"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'll try harder

Yes. I'm really failing at this no-complaint bracelet thing. I recognize that. I'm sorry for whining. Here are some good things that happened today:

1) I really enjoyed my tea and cereal this morning
2) I had fun playing sudoku on the seabus over
3) it's been a pretty fun work environment today
4) I have bootcamp tonight and get to spend time with Michael (even if a ridiculous amount of that time will be spent bunny-hopping up bleacher stairs)
5) I'm dating Michael. Like, how fantastic is that?

Phew. Okay. It's all good and this too shall pass.

No comments: