"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Playing is for pleasure

So three people are happy and three people think that happiness is relative. Interesting, isn't it? It's a tie. You all depress me. Kidding.
I want to change my blog name to "Playing Is For Pleasure" because I forgot what a goddamn great line that is from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. And yet I am torn. Free beer and crabs? That's pretty goddamn brilliant and I have good memories of coming across that sign in a window in Gastown with Big D. Good time, good times.
Okay, maybe that should be the next poll.
This blog is as useless as tits on a bull.
Oh. That's a good blog name too...

No comments: