"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One less thing to do (and I'm doling out a compliment)

So I don't have to wash my car. I just got it back from the shop (they delivered it to me after I feigned innocence as to where Phibbs Exchange is) and it's washed and detailed. Sweet. People have become intimate with my bumper twice in the last year and it's afforded me two free car washes. Most definitely a silver lining. Allow me to recommend Mountain Highway Collision on Dominion Street in North Vancouver: great, fast service.

No comments: