"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Morning, sunshines!

Last night I dreamed that I was walking past a couple of CBC reporters that were, well, reporting and they were live and I thought, "Now is the time!". So I jumped in front of them (while someone started screaming for security) and I started ranting about the privatization of BC's rivers and I was being forcibly removed but still raving and trying to get my point across, and it made the evening news. Like I would ever do something like that...
I also dreamed that I kept getting on the wrong bus and ending up in different places in Vancouver. Once with Big D and once with Michael. I'm not sure where I was trying to get to though.
And when I woke up this morning I was happy. That never happens. Like, waking up happy or even being happy in general. So, you know, that was kind of surprising.
Happy Sabbath, kiddies.

No comments: