"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday night at the movies

I just finished watching "Fatal Attraction" and man, do I feel like some rabbit right about now. Why have tofu when you can have bunny? Happy Easter!
The movie segues nicely with my current support (yeah, that's not a typo) of Eliot Spitzer. I used to be pretty black and white on the monogamy thing, but now it's just varying shades of grey.
I'm also pretty sure that Glenn Close is waiting for me in my bath tub. Shit.

No comments: