"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The clinic

Ah. The clinic is back on. It's always fun thinking that you're in wicked shape (I mean, I did run 27 kilometres a week ago and I ran 24 on Saturday so it is easy for one to think that one is relatively fit), and then you go run hills for forty minutes and think, "Shit. I need to get in shape".
In other news, Michael in a wanker because, as always, he did not drop me a line to let me know he made it safely to Penticton. Wanker! And I'm sure he's having steak on the barbeque and Guinness as I write this, and will sleep until 10 tomorrow.
Jealous scowl.

No comments: