"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Uh-oh

Michael and I just ran 27 kilometres (three bridges, baby). That's not the problem. The problem is that after this, we went for lunch and had two beers a piece and now I'm kind of drunk and someone is coming over in an hour and my place is a mess and I'm sitting here blogging, per usual.
In other news: three bridges!!! Yay! When I got midway on the Lionsgate on the way home I jumped up and down like Rocky. I'm such a spazz.

No comments: