"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Monday, June 2, 2008

Random notes

I promise to stop being bad.
And to be good. Mostly. Or as often as I can.
I need to run the two bridges.
How did Pittsburgh pull that game out of their ass and how many times did we have to see the blood free-flowing from Malone's nose? Key-rist.
Sometimes listening to Janis's "Ball and Chain" is overwhelming and I can't believe she's dead.
I have to run a half marathon in three weeks.
My property taxes are due and for the past couple of weeks it's like every time I turn around I have to pay exorbitant sums of money.
I could, conceivably, beat the shite out of the people that live below Michael. I won't even get into it I'm so goddamn pissed.
I need a haircut.
JupiterGirl is coming to town next weekend!
It's not healthy to live on coffee, wine and iron pills.

No comments: