"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yeah

I'm not sure that Dave Matthews' "Some Devil" should ever be played right before Janis Joplin's "Piece of My Heart". That's just too fucking ironic, even for a rip-roaring bitch like me.
Having pondered further on the matter, I think the very crux of my problem is this: I love too much and too hard and it creates an imbalance, such as it is.
So. You know. That sucks.
Huh. I retain my loser status.
I am so going to punch people tomorrow.

No comments: