"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Feed me!

Ah gad. Michael is in bed, resolute on attending tomorrow's 8am clinic. Fuck that. I'm still on vacation. I was like, "You're too tired for sex: go to bed. I have to blog". It strikes me that my priorities might be out of order. Eh. Too burnt for sex right now.
Alright. Here are some of the much anticipated pics from my sojourn. Please. Look through them at your leisure and then never again ask me why I drink so much to get through the week.

No comments: