"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My unchecked ego

Wow, look at me drunk blog. "Lots of money"? "Awesome body"? Jesus. Reign it in a notch, Duder. And trashing ex-boyfriends isn't exactly a model thing to do either. Shall I remove it? Grin.
Hungover, but not too bad. Sitting in my bathing suit on my deck, nursing an Earl Grey tea. Ah well, it was a bonding, team building experience last night. Gotta show people that accountants can let their hair down from time to time too. Gotta get some hair.
Still loving life today, just loving it through a hazy headache while contemplating a nap.

No comments: