"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Saturday, September 15, 2007

How to sex a robot

I don't have time to flesh out the blog yet, since I'm about to go look at a bunch of condos, but I wanted to put the title up there because the title is awesome. I will blog later. We will speak of animal cruelty, babies' bums, drinks that taste like Buckleys, the sign (which is frickin' awesome), and how imperious and regal I look. It's funny, most people say I look like a stuck up, frigid bitch, but imperious and regal sounds much better.

Later, sports fans.

duder

No comments: