"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

They all look the same to me

I think I've seen close to fifteen condos since Friday. They're all blurring in to one another. They have very similar features in that they're all too small and overpriced. I did find a great one last night but there was a competing offer and I lost it. I had fun though, racing around with my realtor in her Jag with a nice leather interior. I don't like cars and I don't really believe in cars, but this was a nice car. And it went. I would like to drive it to Whistler. And the condo I bid on had a flat screen t.v. so I asked my realtor to write it in to the offer. That was fun. A Sony flat screen would've been nice. So would a two bedroom, two bathroom condo.
Ah well. On with the hunt. More driving around in a Jag. Life is rough.

No comments: