"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Soy milk

Soya milk is actually pretty good. Also, last night I dreamed that I had appendicitis. Who dreams that? Also dreamed that my boss was working on a strategy to prevent the CEO of the company from shaving his head.
Right. Meeting up with my parents after work: they are going to attend the home inspection with me. I hope that my parents, the realtor, the home inspection guy and I can all fit into the condo at one time.
I'm tired. Not half as tired as Typewriter appeared to be last night, but tired still. Maybe it's a byproduct of hanging around me. I'm exhausting. I exhaust myself.
Have a most productive and happy day everyone.

No comments: