"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Friday, September 21, 2007

Oh yeah....


My couch comes tomorrow. Too early, of course, but it will be here nonetheless. Should you wish to come over and play on my two couches and love seat, please let me know as I can accomodate your request for one week: until my beloved brother comes to pick up my old couch.

Bye old couch! I will miss your enviable length. And substantial girth. Ah... so single it hurts.

No comments: