"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ugh. Longest week EVER.

Was sick from work yesterday. Spent a lot of time sleeping. Went to the Fedex place on 41st in my pajamas to fax the release for the property on Cornwall. An awful lot of people in Vancouver have seen my in my pajamas lately. Thank goodness my definition of "pajamas" are really just old yoga pants and a t-shirt. No, I'm not showing up places in silk and satin with those saucy little mules on my feet.
Nothing new to report. Stored my summer clothes and brought out my fall "collection". I need to go shopping. I will perhaps do this on my lunch break. Roots has a sale on yoga pants and I do need a new pair. Need business type clothing too, though I'm sure none of the men would complain if I came to work in my little work out pants and did a couple of downward dog poses. Dirty birds.

No comments: