"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Alternatively

Or India? Asia? Australia?
Ah, but it is all good. This is all part of the learning process.
To change the topic entirely and speak of the mundane: boot camp was fun last night. I really enjoyed being yelled at by fit, attractive men and made to do burpees (or however it's spelled). I refused to bunny hop up the bleacher stairs though. Mostly because I couldn't. I didn't realize that my range of hopping ability was so small.

No comments: