"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Great

Ran hills last night. Hit the gym tonight. Checked my clinic's website and we have "10k time trials" tomorrow night. I'm guessing that means we have to run 10k and get timed.
At least Michael and I aren't competitive and we won't kill ourselves trying to beat each other tomorrow night. Oh wait, that's only the scenario in a parallel universe.
I have a pretty good feeling that I'm going to be walking very slowly on Friday morning.
Go-go gadget hamstrings!

No comments: