"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Who am I kidding?

Went to the gym, made a healthy dinner, read more of the "Kite Runner", Michael came over to ensure my SomaFM shirt fit correctly... you know how it is.
What a miserable day. I guess it's a perfect day to fix the cluster of wires near the leather couch and to set up my wireless router. And to then go to bed early so I can get up early to run 19 kilometres in the rain. I'm glad my bus pass came with a little protective plastic jacket.
That's all I got.
I think I'll go change out of my pajamas now.

No comments: