"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Let's not work.

Seriously. Would anyone like to take a sabbatical with me to Europe this spring for a one to three month stretch? I'd be doing it cheaply: staying in hostels; walking a lot; taking the train.
I really want to go but have no one to go with.
You want to go with me, don't you? We'll have the time of our lives!
If you are interested please give me a shout.

No comments: