"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ha ha. But not in the funny way.

I love waking up in the morning, checking my blog, thinking "that cannot stand" and deleting my drunken ramblings. Drunk blogging is the new drunk dialing.
In other news, I am hungover. Well done! Big D just called and told me how he's been eating healthy and has gone to the gym four times this week. I was like, "shhhhh, my head hurts".
Met up with Po, N, S and Skyhammer at Lola's last night. I had never been there before. It wasn't that great, but one of the bartenders was hot. Skyhammer said, "so what are you going to do about it?". Um, hello? Nothing? Have you met me? The girl that perpetually whines about her single status and does absolutely nothing to mitigate it? Talking to boys is scary.
God. My head really does hurt. Should shower now. Big D is going to be so kind as to drive me down to Broadway to find my car.
Okay. The diet and good behaviour starts today. Chowdah. That bartender was hot. And he gave me a free drink and said, "this one's on me". I said, "if you like I can be on you". Ah.... right. I said, "thanks" and trundled back to my table. I'm such a wanker.
I want McDonald's for breakfast.

No comments: