"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Seriously. I am going to bed now.

Why the hell did I download "Sister Hazel"? Their music pisses me off every time it comes on rotation on my iTunes.
And? I fucking hate Facebook. It's on the docket until the end of the month and then? And then? I will close 'er back down again. Wanna get an update from me? Come and talk to me. Want to see what I've been up to? Come and see my photos. Irrelevant technology enrages me. So do: silverfish; food poisoning; idiot drivers; daily newspapers; Conservatives; SUV drivers; and the fact that Michael ate all my peanutbutter. I really wanted to enjoy that nutty goodness.

1 comment:

Big D said...

Ok, so now that you have removed yourself from Facebook... again. I guess I will have to come over to see your pictures as you suggested. Or meet you for coffee, or find some new and creative way to actually see you in person. Perhaps being invited, or having an invite accepted will resolve that. Until then I will have to reminisce on Facebook friends of yore.

Big D is:
teasing in a semi-passive aggressive sort of way