"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Obsession... for couches

I am obsessing about the size of my couch. Will it, or will it not fit? Stayed tuned for the critical climax, coming this November 16th.
Oh couch, I barely knew ye...
In other news: cheesies. Surprisingly good, despite their brilliant orange coloring and twisting, curd like looks. Our office is currently resplendent with junk food and the smell of carved pumpkins.
Going for drinks with my good friend L tonight. Haven't seen her forever. I doubt we'll have more than one token glass of wine. Ha!

No comments: