"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

T-minus... I dunno. I can't count.

Four days? Ahhhhh! My coworker (who has run two marathons) gave me a nice card wishing me luck and saying that she'll be thinking of me on Sunday morning. She is so nice. I like nice people.
I went to bed at 9:30 last night. Going to bed early is awesome.
I have nothing exciting to report. This has been the most low key week ever: I didn't realize how much time and stress surrounded the whole condo debacle and I'm glad it's on hiatus.
I believe there is a 10k with my running clinic tonight. My heels are healing (ha ha) nicely. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Bimini's burned to the ground. I didn't do it. "Watership Down" is unnerving and I wonder if I will become a vegetarian by the time I get to the end of it. And I'm having a good hair day.

No comments: