"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Monday, October 15, 2007

I still feel I should be on vacation

At least the pileup of work isn't too bad and I should be able to get caught up in the next couple of days. I will also attempt to run after work tonight (after I purchase some food because I have none). The running part should be interesting after being totally physically immobile for the last week (though my biceps are significantly bigger due to all the food and wine I hefted up to shovel into my cake hole).
That's really about it. I'm not sure what to do with myself now that I don't have to run five times a week and look at condos every other day.
Yeah. So... yeah.

No comments: