"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

In the cold light of day

Awwww, woe is me. Could I make a bigger mountain out of a molehill? This is my problem? I'm such a defeatist. I love re-reading my self pitying blogs.
People spill things in restaurants. I did that. People say dumb things sometimes. I did that. People get on with their lives. I'm doing that now.

1 comment:

Big D said...

Awesome. It only took you 8 hours.