"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Monday, December 31, 2007

Frigid

It's chilly in here. How is everyone on this final day of 2007? Did everyone have a good year? What did you learn? Who did you love? What did you accomplish? Where will you been eleven hours from now? Will you be wearing pants?
I am going to do yoga now. I think the people in the building across from me enjoy it. Hey, if you don't like my tree pose: don't look!
Going over to N's later on for a game night. I eagerly look forward to taking public transit home after the new year has been rung in. I've never actually taken public transit on New Year's. I'm sure it's a treat and it won't be unruly or vomit-laden in the least.

No comments: