"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Superfunny

C came over to watch Superbad. He'll be back. He tried to make love to my television.
Superbad was pretty frickin' hilarious. And it had a nice moral to the story too! The moral was nicely nestled between the gratuitous tit shots, vomiting, excessive drinking and numerous references to "vag". C lamented that he missed his university partying days. I never really did the whole university thing and did most of my partying over the last year so I lamented for... like, last weekend.
Ah, getting pissed and trying to get laid. Good times. Constructive. Definitely conducive to my self betterment. My year of singledom has thus far been most illuminating. Sex is a very powerful thing and it ought to be treated with the reverence which it is due. I'll just leave this tumultuous subject with the thought that the people that I want to talk to, that do truly care for me I still talk to and they still do truly care for me. I'm very lucky and grateful for that.
Wow. From Superbad to this introspective on my sex life over the past year. How did that happen.
But more importantly, who wants some McLovin?

No comments: