"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Um, no.

Duchess does not exist. I think it's a joke that they play on newbie Running Room expats. I couldn't find it. Michael and I ran it once, but I guess he was only able to find it because he's one of the "chosen ones" or something. Goddamnit.
In other news, if you stay on 23rd Street it will take you down to Marine Drive, but I got off on Keith Road which is also 13th Street. 10.4km in 55 minutes with no knee pain: Merry Christmas to me!
Okay. Going to play Sudoku now. It is time for me to be challenged mentally.
Mentally challenged.

No comments: